Skip to content
- 3km to nearest village – Madiran – where there is a Boulangerie, Post Office, Wine Shop & Wine Centre, Restaurant, Bar, Tennis Courts, Sports Hall, Childrens Playground, Football and Volleyball Pitch.
- 5km to Lascazeres where there is a combined bar, epicerie and restaurant.
- 10km to nearest towns of Plaisance du Gers & Maubourguet all with major facilities.
- 20km to Nogaro in the centre of the Armagnac region.
- Tarbes (30km) & Pau (40km) are both administrative centres offering a wide variety of shopping, leisure facilities, arts and historical centres.
- Wine tasting, mini-golf, canoeing, fishing & horse riding are all available locally.
- Fetes – We list a few of the local fetes below; which we thoroughly recommend.
- 14/15 August – Fete du Vin – where unto 40 local producers offer free tasting of their wines & foods. Music & meals available over a period of 4 days.
- November – Portes ouvertes – where many producers open their Chai or Chateau for tasting & purchasing prior to Christmas.
- Plaisance du Gers – July – fete, including course landaise.
- Maubourguet – August – huge street fete over 4 days including bull fighting & course landaise.
- Marciac – International Jazz festival – 2 weeks of music late July early August, stalls & food from around the world.