The 4 Gites are purpose-built and restored using traditional materials. The accommodation is situated within a private courtyard, with a separate parking area. Each Gite has its own garden, with an Outback BBQ, dining area and garden furniture. The large swimming pool comprises a paddling pool (25msq) with a depth of 40cm waterfalling into a large pool (75msq) with a shallow end of 1m and a deep end of 2m. The pool is situated on the edge of the Adour valley with spectacular views of the mountains. The grounds include an ancient chapel, moat & woodlands to explore.
3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, separate fully equipped kitchen & dining area. Log burning stove. This Gite is ideal for both summer & winter holidays.
3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, dining area & fully equipped kitchen. Log burning stove. In total 110 square metres (approx 1200 square feet).This Gite has plenty of space for additional beds if required.
2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, dining area & fully equipped kitchen. Log burning stove. In total 110 square metres (approx 1200 square feet). An adjoining door enables the gites to be let as either 2 separate units or 1 large unit sleeping 10+ people. Ideal for 2 families, or large groups, wishing to holiday together.
3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, dining area & fully equipped kitchen. Log burning stove. In total 110 Square Metres (approx 1200 square feet).
- Each gite has its own garden area, with ‘Outback’ gas BBQ, dining area & garden furniture – guests are welcome to explore the five acres of grounds, including the surrounding woods.
- The Gites are child friendly, a cot, pram, carry cot, high chair & plenty of toys, puzzles and games are all available on request.
- Each gite is equipped with a television and DVD as well as satellite TV, with English Freeview channels available. A selection of both English & French DVD’s are also available on request.
- Internet access is also available to customers.
- Table Tennis, Badminton and a children’s play area are available to kids of all ages!
- Linen is provided, at no extra charge, and the price per week includes all utility (electricity, gas, water) charges.
- Pets welcome – by arrangement.
- A deposit for breakages is required, and is fully refunded, providing the Gite & all properties are returned in the same condition as provided.
- Gites should be returned clean & tidy.
- The fridge, cooker, microwave & BBQ and bathrooms must thoroughly cleaned. All floors should be swept & mopped prior to departure. A surcharge, of 100€ per Gite, will be taken out of the deposit; to cover our costs of cleaning; should the Gite NOT be returned in the same clean condition.
- An optional cost; by pre-arrangement; for us to clean on your departure is available at 75€.